Bathroom SPC Pvc Wall Panel – Stone grain

Short Description:

Fast Install Spc Wall Panel is Waterproof Wall material ,  it is suitable for Bathroom.There are marble, wood grain, wallpaper pattern, cloth pattern for choose.

It is very newest wall panel .


Product Detail

Color Display

INSTALLATION AND ACCESSORIES

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Product Tags

Interior Wpc Wall Panel and SPC Wall Panel Effect picture for Background Wall

jiegou
icon

Multiple Colors

yanse

Size

CHICUN

Detail Image

details-(1)details-(2)details-(3)details-(4)details-(5)details-(6)details-(7)details-(8)

Joint Tyle

pinjie

Specification

Product name Fast Install Spc Wall Panel
Brand DEGE
Hs code 3925900000
Model  Click Stone SPC WALL PANEL
Size  Width* height = 400mm*9mm
Lenghth 2.8 Meter or or Customized
Surface Pvc Film Laminated
Material SPC: Stone Pvc Composite.PVC resin powder, light calcium powder and other auxiliary materials
Color Oak,Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order Full 20ft Container , 500 meters per Color
Package Standard canton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to customer request
Application 

 

 

Advantage

 

 

 

Hotels, commercial buildings, hospital, schools, home kitchen, bathroom, interior decoration and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Advantage

A. 100% Waterproof
B. Environmental Friendly
C. Sound Absorbing
A. 100% Waterproof

stone-(2)

B. Environmental Friendly

stone-(3)

C. Sound Absorbing

stone-(1)

Finished Goods Image

Applications

application-(1)
application-(4)
application-(3)
application-(2)

Project


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • parts (3) parts (2)

    about17Wall Panel Installation

    parts-(8) parts-(1)parts (7)

    Way 1: Nail the wall panel directly to the wall through the metal cllip

    Way 2: Install the keel on the wall first, and directly nail the wall panel to the keel through the metal clip

     

    Way 3: Nail the wall panel to the wall directly with an air nail gun

    about17Wall Panel Accessories Design and Installation

    parts (5) 1 2

    Installation tips:

    Fix the Pvc Buckle on the wall first, then snap the accessories into the pvc Buckle

    Characteristic Test Specification and Result
    Squareness ASTM F2055 – Passes – 0.020 in. max
    Size and Tolerance ASTM F2055 – Passes – +0.015 in per linear foot
    Thickness ASTM F386 – Passes – Nominal +0.006 in.
    Flexibility ASTM F137 – Passes – ≤1.1 in., no cracks or breaks
    Dimensional Stability ASTM F2199 – Passes – ≤ 0.025 in. per linear foot
    Heavy Metal Presence / Absence EN 71-3 C — Meets Spec​. ​(Lead, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Mercury and Selenium)​.
    Smoke Generation Resistance EN ISO 9239-1 (Critical Flux) Results 9.2
    Smoke Generation Resistance, Non-Flaming Mode EN ISO
    Flammability ASTM E648- Class 1 Rating
    Residual Indentation ASTM F1914 – Passes – Average less than 8%
    Static Load Limit ASTM-F-970 Passes 1000psi
    Requirements for Wear Group pr EN 660-1 Thickness Loss 0.30<I<0.60 prEN 660-2 Volume Los 7.6<F <15.0
    Slip Resistance ASTM D2047 – Passes – > 0.6 Wet, 0.6 Dry
    Resistance to Light ASTM F1515 – Passes – ∧E ≤ 9
    Resistance to Heat ASTM F1514 – Passes – ∧E ≤ 9
    Electrical Behavior (ESD) EN 1815: 1997 2,0 kV when tested at 23 C+1 C
    Underfloor Heating Suitable for installing over under floor heating​.
    Curling After Exposure to Heat EN 434 < 1.8mm pass
    Recycled Vinyl Content Approximately 40%
    Recyclability Can be recycled
    Product Warranty 10-Year Commercial & 15-Year Residential
    Floorscore Certified Certificate Provided Upon Request
    Write your message here and send it to us

    RELATED PRODUCTS