Interior and Exterior Wpc Pvc False Ceiling

Short Description:

Wpc ceiling is a kind of  waterproof ceiling that many commercial places will use now. Compared with other types of suspended ceilings, Wpc ceiling is looke more 3D, Especially suitable for large spaces, not only can the space be beautiful, And make the space feel wider.WPC made of log powder and polymer materials. Environmental protection, fire resistance, anti-aging, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-mildew, anti-corrosion, anti-moth, anti-termite, effective flame-retardant, weather resistance, anti-aging and degradable, recyclable and recyclable and other special properties.

 


Product Detail

Color Display

Accessories and Installation

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Product Tags

home-(1)

What is Pvc false ceiling?

Pvc false ceiling is one of the ceiling materials produced in recent years. Pvc ceiling has an open field of vision, ventilation, and air permeability. Its lines are crisp and neat, and the layers are clear. It embodies the simple and clear modern style. It is easy to install and disassemble. The main product popular in the decoration market.

False ceiling can be divided into aluminum ceiling and pvc ceiling.

Pvc ceiling is extruded, and the installation structure is a special keel snap-in structure. The installation method is similar to an ordinary strip gusset, simple and convenient, and suitable for interior decoration (the keel can be designed with a windproof card code).

To install different wpc pvc ceilings, you can choose different heights and spacings, one high and one low, one sparse and one dense, plus a reasonable color combination, so that the design is ever-changing, and different decorative effects can be designed. At the same time, because the ceiling is transparent, lamps, air conditioning systems, and fire fighting equipment can be placed in the ceiling to achieve a consistent and perfect visual effect.
The aluminum square pass is simple to install, and the maintenance is also very convenient. Because each aluminum square pass is separate, it can be installed and disassembled at will without special tools, which is convenient for maintenance and maintenance.

Features:
It is used for concealed projects in public places with many crowds, which is convenient for air circulation, exhaust, and heat dissipation. At the same time, it can distribute the light evenly and make the whole space spacious and bright. It is widely used in subways, high-speed railway stations, railway stations, airports, large shopping malls, passages, leisure places, public restrooms, hotels, school restaurants, building exteriors and other open places.

home-(2)
home-(3)
home-(11)

Multiple Colors

color

Size

wpc-ceiling-size

Detail Image

detail-(1)
detail-(2)
detail-(3)

Specification

Brand name  DEGE
Item name Indoor Ceiling
Model Wpc Ceiling
Size 90*50mm
Material WPC
Length 3000mm
Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black
Minimum order 350 square meters
Package Standard canton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application Indoor
Features 1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
Brand name  DEGE
Item name WPC Ceiling
Model  
Size 90*50mm
Material WPC
Length 3000mm
Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black
Minimum order 350 square meters
Package Standard canton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application Indoor

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Advantage

100% Waterproof indoor wpc wall
Fireprof indoor wpc wall
Scratch resistant indoor wpc wall
100% Waterproof indoor wpc wall

100 Waterproof indoor wpc wall

Fireprof indoor wpc wall

Fireprof indoor wpc wall

Scratch resistant indoor wpc wall

Scratch resistant  indoor wpc wall

Production Process

case-(7)
case-(9)
case-(6)
case-(8)
case-(2)
case-(4)

Applications

application-(1)
application-(3)
application-(2)
application-(4)

Project

GOLD-COLOR-WPC-CEILING
PVC-CEILING
OUTDOOR-WPC-CEILING
WPC-CEILING

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • 43
    43
    43
    43
    43
    43
    43
    43
    43

    about17Teach you how to Install WPC Ceiling Video

    35mm WPC Frames Lines  main used to make large picture frames on walls, ceilings and background walls

    about17Accessories

    three-(1)

    three-(2)

    about17Installation Diagram

    three-(7) three-(8)

    1. Fix the boom and keel

    2. Insert wpc ceiling pass through a section of keel

    3. Fold the other end of the keel into the wpc ceiling

    4.Repeat third

    three-(4)three-(5)

    about17Quantity and Size selection for Ceiling and Accessories

    Take 5cm keel ceiling  and wpc ceiling 40*45mm as an example

    The calculating the amount of 1M2 ceiling:

    WPC Ceiling quantity = 1/(0.04M+0.045M)=11.76M

    Keel quantity= 1.2 meters  keel for 1 square meter ceiling

    Note:

    0.04 meters is the width of wpc ceiling,

    0.045 meters is the distance between the keels

    No Characteristic Technology Target Remark
    1 Appearance No chipping, cracking, visual texture, delamination,  bubbles,  shallow embossing,  scratches,  dirt,  poor cut,  etc ENEN649
    2     Size                                            mm                                              (23℃) Length    ± 0.20mm EN427
    Wide    ± 0.10mm EN427
    Thickness  +0.13mm,  -0.10mm EN428
    Thickness Range     ≤0.15 mm EN428
    wearlay Thickness   ± 0.02 mm EN429
    3 Squareness       mm  ≤ 0.15 EN427
    4 Crook   mm  ≤ 0.15 EN427
    5 Microbevel Cut Angle  8-15 degrees
    Microbevel Cut Depth 0.60 – 1.5 mm
    6 Dimensional stability after exposure to heat ≤ 0.12% EN434
    7 Curling after exposure to heat WPC:≤0.2(70℃/6Hr) EN434
    SPC:≤0.2(80℃/6Hr)
    8 Gloss level nominal value ± 1.5 Lightmeter
    9 Taber Abrasion  - Minimum 0.5mm wear lay ≥5000 cycles Average EN660
    10 Uv 8~12g/m2
    11 ≥9N
    SCRATCH PERFORMANCE     UV SCLEROMETER
    12 Anti-stain performance  Iodine 3 Modified ASTM 92
    Oil Brown 0
    Mustard 0
    Shope Polish 2
     Blue Sharpie 1
    13  Determination of flexibility no crack EN435
    14 Peel Resistance Length ≥62.5N/5cm EN431(62.5N/5cm,100mm/s)
    width ≥62.5N/5cm
    15 Residual indentation (average)  mm ≤0.15 EN433
    16 Color fastness: ≥7 ISO105-B2:2002
    17 Locking Strength fsmax ≥2 .5N/mm ISO24344
    Write your message here and send it to us

    RELATED PRODUCTS