What is Wpc timber tube ?
Wpc timber tube is a new type of environmentally friendly and healthy material, the main component is composed of natural wood powder, and the total composition of wood powder reaches as much as 70%, and the ecological wood does not add any harmful substances to the human body during the production process, such as formaldehyde release It is far lower than the national standard, in line with national environmental protection standards and European standards. It is a European environmental protection standard. After decoration, there is no smell and pollution. You can move in immediately without worrying about safety. It is a truly green and healthy material.
Wpc Wooden Timber : cedar, maple, yellow cherry, teak, golden grapefruit, walnut, old wood, red sandalwood, black walnut, inca deep, oriental mahogany, sapele, Chinese red, ebony, white Oak, etc., can meet the decoration needs of most people.
The practical functions of Timber Tube are as follows: one is to divide the indoor function distribution area, and the other is to set up storage space in the partition wall, so that the limited space can be effectively used in the remaining space of the indoor living room. Due to the time-saving installation of materials, simple splicing, suitable for the combination of various materials, convenient ecological wood materials have become the interior decoration of many office areas and home owners to meet the aesthetics and practicality of interior decoration.
Mainly applicable to office buildings, office buildings, airports, schools, banks, convention and exhibition centers, government agencies, securities, automobile showrooms, libraries, etc. It is also suitable for hotels, shopping malls, schools, multi-function halls, banquet halls, meeting rooms, training rooms and other places.
|Item name||Indoor WPC Timber|
|Color||Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black|
|Minimum order||350 square meters|
|Water absorption||Less than 1%|
|Flame- retardant level||Level B|
|Payment term||30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment|
|Delivery period||Within 30 days|
|Remark||The color and the size can be changed according to your request|
|Features||1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel|
|2) Resistance to rot and crack|
|3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant|
|4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread|
|5) High impact resistant|
|6) Outstanding screw and nail retention|
|7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable|
|8) Broad range of finished and appearance|
|9) Easily produced and easily fabricated|
|10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives|
The DEGE WPC TIMBER INSTALLATION VIDEO
35mm WPC Frames Lines main used to make large picture frames on walls, ceilings and background walls
Install a small wooden beam on the top of the installation, and clean the bottom.
Use a wooden beam plug under the WPC timber, and then fix it with glass glue and structural glue.
|1||Appearance||No chipping, cracking, visual texture, delamination, bubbles, shallow embossing, scratches, dirt, poor cut, etc||ENEN649|
|2||Size mm （23℃）||Length||± 0.20mm||EN427|
|Thickness Range||≤0.15 mm||EN428|
|wearlay Thickness||± 0.02 mm||EN429|
|3||Squareness mm||≤ 0.15||EN427|
|4||Crook mm||≤ 0.15||EN427|
|5||Microbevel Cut Angle||8-15 degrees|
|Microbevel Cut Depth||0.60 – 1.5 mm|
|6||Dimensional stability after exposure to heat||≤ 0.12%||EN434|
|7||Curling after exposure to heat||WPC:≤0.2(70℃/6Hr)||EN434|
|8||Gloss level||nominal value ± 1.5||Lightmeter|
|9||Taber Abrasion - Minimum||0.5mm wear lay||≥5000 cycles Average||EN660|
|SCRATCH PERFORMANCE UV||SCLEROMETER|
|12||Anti-stain performance||Iodine||3||Modified ASTM 92|
|13||Determination of flexibility||no crack||EN435|
|15||Residual indentation (average) mm||≤0.15||EN433|
|17||Locking Strength||fsmax ≥2 .5N/mm||ISO24344|